Cycling Injury Prevention
As with all high-intensity and endurance activities, cycling presents associated aches and pains, and physical risks.
Our friends at MK Chiropractic have prepared the following resource guides to address the most common cycling injuries.
- The Benefits of Chiropractic Care
- IASTM: Instrument-assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Delayed On-set Muscle Soreness
- The Wall: Lactic Acid Myth
- Wrist pain: Median Nerve & Carpal Tunnel
- Wrist pain: Ulnar Nerve & Handlebar Palsy
- Neck and lower back pain: Proper posture while riding
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Cyclist's Syndrome: Pudendal Nerve Entrapment
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Pain relief: When to use Hot and Cold
Have specific questions or need assistance? Contact Dr. Donald Mason at MK: