In 2018, The Ride for AIDS Chicago will reach an important milestone. Throughout its 15-year operation, the Ride has brought together people from various walks of life. First-time volunteers, amateur cyclists, endurance athletes, medical volunteers, motorcyclists, and many more all come together for one cause and that is to support TPAN’s mission of; Saving lives and empowering those affected by HIV/AIDS, hepatitis C, and related illnesses.
We are the Midwest’s only back-2-back century cycling event and this year we have flipped the route and will travel east to Michigan via lovely cycling routes. This year, the Ride will feature a special Anniversary Distance for those who register to complete an additional 15 miles each direction.*
If cycling 200 miles is not on your list of adventures, then consider riding the 100-mile route, or joining crew (which is a wild experience, all its own!). Without crew and volunteers, the Ride would not be possible.
Your participation in the 15th annual Ride includes, complimentary indoor training and support, outdoor training and support for all registered participants. Busy schedule? Register as a volunteer and support the weekend event.
Ride for AIDS Chicago participants receive:
- A fun way to impact the health and well-being of an entire community.
- Free, fully supported indoor and outdoor training experience with outstanding training partnerships.
- Complimentary accommodations in Michigan, meals, and snacks during the event.
- Customizable fundraising webpage and fundraising support from an Executive Committee.
- Discounts from participating Ride Partners, professional event photography, and one of the wildest post-ride parties to celebrate your success and commitment to caring.
Fundraising Rules and Regulations:
All RFAC Riders are required to raise a minimum of $1,000 to participate. RFAC Crew are not required to fundraise but we strongly encourage Crew to set a fundraising goal of $500 to support TPAN's mission.