Held over 2 days, July 8-9, the Ride brings together those living with HIV, LGBTQ advocates, amateur cyclists, and endurance athletes to raise funds for HIV services and celebrate the human potential of an all too often overlooked population. We are the Midwest's only back-to-back century ride.
The Ride is committed to providing essential services to people living with and vulnerable for HIV and AIDS. Your support and commitment to the Ride is pivotal to TPAN's success.
If riding 200 miles isn't your thing, join our dedicated support crew, without whom the ride would not be possible.
Your participation in RFAC includes free, fully supported 10-week indoor, and 12-week outdoor training program for all Ride participants.
Lastly, if your schedule won't permit you to be committed as a rider or crew member, register as a volunteer for the Ride weekend.
- The opportunity to directly improve the health and well-being of thousands of people supported by TPAN
- FREE 24-weeks of fully supported indoor and outdoor training
- Complimentary accommodations, meals, and snacks during the event
- Customized webpage and fundraising support
- One of the best post-ride parties to celebrate your success, with beer from Goose Island, DJ, massage therapists, finisher t-shirt and medal, etc.
Fundraising Rules and Regulations:
All RFAC Riders are required to raise a minimum of $1,000 to participate. RFAC Crew are not required to fundraise but we strongly encourage Crew to set a fundraising goal of $500 to support TPAN's mission.