2018 Indoor Training
Vision Quest Coaching
Vision Quest Coaching is the Premier Computraining Partner of the Ride for AIDS Chicago. Computraining is personalized coaching on your own bike with some of the most cutting-edge science and professional-level insight to building endurance athletes of all levels: from first-time cyclists to professional competitors. Vision Quest Coaching believes that athletes that train in a group will perform higher than training by themselves.
At the Performance Training Center, you can expect:
- A fun, challenging environment with fellow Ride for AIDS Chicago athletes where everyone works in a group setting but at their own ability level
- Structured interval based workouts to help you grow as a cyclist or triathlete
- Average improvement over an 8 week session is 13%
- A personalized and detailed workout report is emailed to you after each class
All registered RFAC participants receive an exclusive discounted rate!
How To Get Started
STEP 1: PURCHASE YOUR DISCOUNTED CLASS PACKAGE
- Normally $165, an 8 class package has been discounted to $135 just for RFAC athletes
- Use promo code RFAC2018 at checkout
- Learn what’s included with a class package by clicking here
STEP 2: SIGN UP FOR AN INTENSITY RIDE
- The “Official” RFAC class is Mondays at 7:00pm
- Can’t make the official class? You can still use the discounted package for a class time that works for your schedule
- Class sign ups open on a 10 day rolling schedule
STEP 3: COME TO CLASS AND HAVE A LOT OF FUN!
Vision Quest Chicago is located at:
2525 N. Elston Ave. Suite C200
Chicago, IL 60647