The Ride for AIDS Chicago has historically been a 2-day, 200 mile, double-century cycling event. For those who are up for a challenge but are not quite willing to take on 200 miles, this year we are excited to add a 100 mile option!
If riding 100 or 200 miles isn't your thing but you'd still like to support our efforts, please consider joining us as a crew member. TPAN hosts a fully supported 10-week indoor, and 12-week outdoor training program for all Ride participants and we couldn't do it without the support of our crew.
Lastly, if your schedule won't permit you to be committed as a rider or crew member, but you would still like to help out the weekend of the Ride, please register as a volunteer for the Ride weekend.
- The opportunity to directly improve the health and well-being of thousands of people supported by TPAN
- A complimentary entry to the Ride
- A fully supported indoor and outdoor training program as well as discounted compu-training through Vision Quest.
- Customized webpage and fundraising support
- One of the best post-race parties around with a DJ, massage therapists, meals/snacks, etc.
Fundraising Rules and Regulations
All RFAC Riders will be required to meet the fundraising minimum of $1,000 in order to participate. If the athlete is not able to participcate in the Ride for AIDS Chicago due to injury or otherwise, the athlete is still required to raise at least $500. RFAC Crew are not required to fundraise but we strongly encourage Crew to set a fundraising goal of $500.