Held over 2 days, July 9-10, the Ride brings together those living with HIV, LGBTQ advocates, amateur cyclists, and endurance athletes to raise funds for HIV services and celebrate human potential. We are the Midwest's only back-to-back century ride.
The Ride is committed to providing essential services to people living with and vulnerable to HIV and AIDS. Your support and commitment to the Ride is pivotal to TPAN's success.
In addition to the Ride's traditional 2-day, 200 mile, double-century, we are excited to add a 100 mile option!
If riding 100 or 200 miles isn't your thing, please consider joining us as a crew member. TPAN hosts a fully supported 10-week indoor, and 12-week outdoor training program for all Ride participants and we couldn't do it without the support of our crew.
Lastly, if your schedule won't permit you to be committed as a rider or crew member, but you would still like to help out the weekend of the Ride, please register as a volunteer for the Ride weekend.
- The opportunity to directly improve the health and well-being of thousands of people supported by TPAN
- A complimentary entry to the Ride
- A 24-week fully supported indoor and outdoor training program, as well as discounted compu-training through Vision Quest
- Complimentary accommodations and meals during the event, and shuttles for 100-mile riders
- Customized webpage and fundraising support
- One of the best post-ride parties around with a DJ, massage therapists, meals/snacks, etc.
Fundraising Rules and Regulations
All RFAC Riders will be required to meet the fundraising minimum of $1,000 in order to participate. If the athlete is not able to participcate in the Ride for AIDS Chicago due to injury or otherwise, the athlete is still required to raise at least $500. RFAC Crew are not required to fundraise but we strongly encourage Crew to set a fundraising goal of $500.